Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Rv fires refrigerator

But I do know that nothing tastes better than a $3 watermelon from Roffman's. Especially if you're listening to 'A Prairie Home Companion' on the radio while you're eating the watermelon.
After I was through cutting up the watermelon, I put it into the refrigerator next to a plate of fresh sliced tomatoes that my wife cut up earlier in the day. I think the tomatoes came from Roffman's too. I don't know why, but knowing that I had fresh watermelon and tomatoes sitting in our refrigerator made me feel good.
I also had three hamburger patties sitting in the refrigerator
Source link: http://www.joplinglobe.com/local/local_story_217215016.html




Related:

Spring bouquet pictures

Kettle lakes coop

Canning bean salad

Free fotune teller

Php2026 massage chair

Prime insurance agency

No comments: